One of a kind 2013

1:49:00 PM

Am I a kpop fan? Honestly... I don't know. All I know is that I started listening to kpop music after hearing my (now) ex-colleague blast it on her iMac and singing it falsetto style and now... I'm at the first concert of my life and yes, a kpop one.

I guess Big Bang's the first few Korean boy bands/groups I know of partially because of my brother (he used to be a fan??) and TBVH, I was never really a fan of G-Dragon. More so of T.O.P (can't look past those boyish eyes), then Seung Ri (the power of maknae). I never really paid attention to the lyrics and meaning behind the songs (I know, shame on me!) until I heard G-Dragon's Crayon. It was really noisy music to me at first but strangely, it grew on me. The next thing I knew, I was singing it. It was stuck on my mind and I ran a google check on it... Came across G-Dragon's wiki page and as cliche as it sounds, the rest is history. 

I've never thought that I would actually pay for a ticket (more so, Cat 1!) to concerts because I could never justify spending that much for two hours of deafening music but I'm so glad that I made the decision to go for G-Dragon's One of A Kind world tour. How often do you come across a cat 1 ticket two days before a show that's sold out on both days? And with 2NE1 as guests? 

Anyway... Mr Kwon was really charming and oozes so so so much s-w-a-g with everything he does. Such a mesmerizing man made for the stage! Coupled with fantastic visuals, brilliant light shows and powerful vocals, it was nothing short of a perfect concert... At least for the first that I've watched! CL (of 2NE1) is one hell of a hot babe as well, seeing her in person was like icing on top of the cake. 

Also did I mention that I went with a girl who I completely didn't know until 30 minutes before the concert? It was like I went alone... On a whim... 2 days before the show... #YOLO everyone!!!!!!!!!

Geez... All in all, I really enjoyed myself and I guess it's safe to say that I'll be back for more! 

/// Okay lah, talked too much. Pictures! All captured on the iPhone5 because cameras are too risky... And I already got caught every 5 minutes or so. Tsk!

P.S. I know it looks stupid with the watermark on but I guess nothing feels more stupid when you see your picture being passed of as someone else's. 

P.P.S. Enjoy! 
/while I continue to suffer from some bad post concert withdrawal syndromes/






























You Might Also Like

0 comments