My first ever F1 concert

8:22:00 PM


So you probably already knew that I'm a recent K-pop convert and wouldn't miss a chance to see BIGBANG in real life... So what did I do when I saw that they're performing at the F1 concert? Snag the tickets pronto, of course!

It was a pretty magical night for all of us as it's my first time going to an outdoor concert with my girls — Nicole, Janice, Elaine and Esther! Anyway it was kinda spontaneous... Started out with me and Laine but ended up all 5 of us went together. Bonding while squeezing with the other XMMs, eh?

Thanks to Laine's cousins, we managed to snag a pretty decent spot in the fanzone – within 10m of the stage's extension! Granted, it wasn't a full on close up but I guess that's good enough, not complaining! :) I only kinda realized at the end of the concert that I was too busy snapping away on my DSLR that I wasn't really enjoying the performance put up by the wonderful BB... I was fixated with trying to get the best pictures on my cam than to see magic happen before my eyes. A tiny pinch of regret here! :( 

/edit: it's already Monday today and I still couldn't get over how awesome the concert was. Sigh, till we meet again!/

(All images taken on my real ancient canon 1000D with a 50mm f1.8 lens. I kept focusing on the wrong things, urgh first world auto focus pains!!!)

























You Might Also Like

0 comments