I miss Hong Kong

2:27:00 AM


HONG KONG
27.10.2012 - 31.10.2012

Went HK with mum about 6 weeks back and I only got to post photos today. I miss that place! Wonderful shopping and fantastic food. 2013? YES PLEASE!



Hungry cow 

















Brought mum to Lan Kwai Fong for the Halloween special! So cute hor she.

















SUPER CHIO HAIR










JOKER HAHAHAHA




Wind really last warning one.




Blow until eyelash also going to drop









On the way back after a crazy windy night at The Peak.

This is how I look like when I just got up HAHAHAHA



WHO DYA THINK YOU LOOKIN AT EH?

Distant cousin of mine.



At Ocean Park… Taking rides el solo and enjoying it.

WLAO SO CUTE I ALSO WANT TO WIN THIS

To China


You alien?

Bought A LOT of these.


LOVE THIS DUST PLUG BUT I LOST IT BOOHOOOOOOO

View from my hotel room


Walked super long for this


Those sewage covers on the road. SO CUTE!

Acting cute in H&M Langham Place



Airport decoration. SO NICE LEH


Hong Kong I miss you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments