Christmas Eve

10:18:00 PM




Today I went to Fika at Millenia Walk for a Christmas lunch with my colleagues. Super stoked that it's my first time trying out (non-ikea) Swedish food that I kept snapping pictures when the food got to our tables. #picturesofasiantakingpicturesoffood indeed.

Thank you Yansheng for the meal! Don't think he'll ever see this but I feel strange not expressing my gratitude for the meal. And the ride. 

Sometimes I am socially awkward like that and I wonder who is really… Like me. Come on, let's be socially awkward together!

*awkward smile*


(Spot the M&M Tramp that wore the same color combi as Becks! LOL.)








Fat face alert boohoo! I think Amelia and I were about 173 - 176cm tall today thanks to our wedges and heels. Poor Beck is about 15X so we looked like giants standing next to her. HAHA!

I'm so happy to say that my colleagues are a bundle of joy. Bundle of joy! Such a pleasure to be around... So thankful for them! <3


Pretty little Dior for all of us from the Ops team! I got the Blooming Bouquet one. Yay! Thank you Amelia Khloe Jamie and Kevin!

- - -

Have a blessed christmas everyone!

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

X X

You Might Also Like

0 comments