35,000

3:07:00 PM



I only realise that it's been a mere seven days since I touched down from my last... Holiday... And I went ahead to book myself a few more trips in the upcoming months. Something is wrong with me... I just can't stay grounded for too long and constantly feel the need to get out of the country. I should probably seek help?

Like smoking, gambling or picking your nose in public and flicking it at randoms (ouh, nasty!), I know too well that this compulsive travelling addiction I have will only break me in time to come.

Then again... Nobody knows what lies in store for us in the future and as much as planning helps give you a better idea of how your life is suppose to unfold, what if life doesn't happen the way you want it to?

Carpe diem, buddy! 

So, make a guess: what's the destination for #xegoessolo 2015? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments